Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, December 10, 2010

Waisalling


This is my homemade Wassail recipe

I take a big jug of red wine and put it on low heat adding in one container of frozen orange juice and two cans of frozen apple juice. I chop up a couple of apples, oranges and throw in a stick or two of cinnamon. You can add cloves and nuts - but I usually don't. The aroma is wonderful and the sweet taste is divine.

I add a candy cane to stir the drink and it's festive, pretty and perfect for any party, even a party of two
My husband likes to drink his on the couch while reading a good book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love a little wassail--sadly, no one I live with cares for it at all.

Susan R. Mills said...

I had never heard of wassail until my mom told me she went to A Wassail festival in New Braunfels (Sp?), Texas recently. It sounds yummy. I must try it.

Rena Jones said...

Never tried it, but it sounds really good!