READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Muppets

I've been on a Muppet Kick!

I've been making Miss Piggy and Kermit this week. I also made a minion and I'm working on a new pumpkin . . . see him in the background...he's pretty plain right now but give me a day or two...

Here's how I made Kermie.

I took some green duck tape and covered the pumpkin.

Then I used ping-pong balls for eyes. I used bamboo skewers to hold the ping pong balls to the pumpkin.

Originally I just drew a mouth on him. But my boys said no one would be able to tell who he was. So I added the collar out of fabric I had around the house and used an old paper plate and some construction paper to make his mouth.

I glued it all together and then put Kermie with his love Miss Piggy.




And I was pretty happy with how he turned out. Of course the boys still don't think anyone will know who he is...I must be getting old because who doesn't know the muppets...?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see your take on Fozzie Bear.

The Happy Whisk said...

I missed this post. You are super duper talented. That's for dang sure.

Kimbra Kasch said...

GG: Fozzie...Hummmm.......

TSW: Aw Shucks...thanks ;D