Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Signage

So with the creepy days of Halloween just around the corner, I've started pulling out the ghosts, ghouls and goblins and advertising ;D

Here's my latest little sign... I reused the sign from the Renewing of our Vows celebration. We had this stuck in the yard so people could find our place. It had a picture of me and my hubby on it but now that that's over, this is a good sign to celebrate Halloween.

It was super easy to make. All I needed were a few dollar store stencils and a little paint.

And my son penciled in the little ghost and I just had to fill-in the lines, kind of like coloring only with paint.

And then I stuck it in a pot out on the front porch to "warn" would-be trick-or-treaters that the house is haunted ;D

Did you notice my cauldron filled with flowers? A little good, a little evil (he-he-he) but isn't that what Halloween is all about?

You tell me, are you getting ready for the holiday?




No comments: