RENEWAL IS THE THEME TODAY as we READ Through the Bible

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th - it's a Wonderfully Witchy Day

Anyone who knows me, knows I love to bake. And ideas pop into my head at the most random times and I just have to make them.

Here's one I had today.

It was all about olives...green olives with those pink palmetto centers...they're kinda spooky, if you ask me. And they made me think of ghouls and goblins and, yes, witches.

So here's what I did with them.

I took blue corn chips and some dough and made hands to come crawling out of the (corn chip) ground. Then I topped the olives with a witches hat (an ice cream cone dipped in chocolate).

The hands were super simple to make. I took some poppin dough and rolled it out to make fingers, I put an almond sliver on each "fingertip" and then I baked them for 10 minutes.

Super simple and yummy too.


No comments: