RENEWAL IS THE THEME TODAY as we READ Through the Bible

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Miss Piggy

Pretty pumpkins take practice so I've started working on my Halloween display.

Here's the projects I've been working on.

Miss Piggy Pumpkins and minion pumpkins.I've done them two ways:

1) I've painted the pumpkins

And then as a second option, so there wouldn't be much clean-up, I used duct tape to cover my pumpkins in pink.

Both give a nice covering.

And I used styrofoam cups to make the nose and toilet paper rolls to make the ears.

I used some braided headbands and pearls to add a few more decorations. Now I have even more ideas for my next batch of pumpkins.









No comments: