Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Monday, January 19, 2009

LET'S CELEBRATE - IT'S MLK DAY!


It's MLK Day! And in these hard economic times, I think it's nice to remember that Dr. King said:

"Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead.

But it really doesn't matter with me now, because I've been to the mountaintop."

Martin Luther King, Jr., April 3, 1968, Mason Temple, Memphis, TN

(Side note: it's my 26th year wedding anniversary!!!)

11 comments:

Christina Farley said...

Happy Anniversary! Hoping good things are ahead for you.

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jean said...

Congratulations, Kim. Jerry & I are working on 41 years. Hey, that can't be true. I don't even feel 41 years old yet!


Jean

Adrienne said...

Happy Anniversary, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I'm hoping these quotes don't apply to your marriage;)

Rena Jones said...

Yes.

And Happy Anniversary too!

Kelly Polark said...

Happy Anniversary, Kim!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Thanks girls! It's nice to hear 'cause unfortunately my husband's in Atlanta on business. Bad timing :(

Oh well, I have all my blogging-buds to help me celebrate :)

And, Jean, 41!!! Whoo-Hoo! You've got me beat.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!! :)

Kimbra Kasch said...

Thanks Kenzie: Hope to see you soon.

Kimbra Kasch said...

GG: The quotes don't apply to the marriage - most days ;-)