Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Big Bang - for Your Buck

FREE is a very good price. Wouldn't everyone want a free book of their choice?

FLUX - Fiction for Young Adults gave all attendees of the Kidlit Blogging Conference a free copy of any single title in their catalog. Not an ARC but one finished book from their winter 2009 catalog! Yay FLUX for supporting all of our author-ly writing endeavors!

I requested Maggie Stiefvater's LAMENT. As soon as I receive the book, I'll be in reader mode and will blog my book review. So be ready!

4 comments:

Maggie Stiefvater said...

I'm so flattered you picked me! I read your blogosphere conference posts and it looks like it must've been such a good time.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that I missed out on the free book!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Oh Maggie, I can't wait to read all about the Faerie Queen and soooo much more.

Jone, I never miss a GREAT deal and free books... that's GREAT to a readaholic like me.

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Thanks so much for the highlight, you're a gem! And what a great way to spend a Saturday, even if I missed the free book too!