Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pints to Pasta

I did it!!! I finished the 10k which is 6.2 miles. I've done it before but it was HOT, actually one of the hottest mornings we've had here in Portland. So, I was struggling.

I wanted to run 10 minute miles. I didn't quite do as well as I wanted but I was happy my pace was under 11 minutes per mile. I just have to keep practicing and working to get faster.

How 'bout you - do you have any fitness goals you're working on? running it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kim! Way to go!
I'm primed to start candidate training for my 2nd degree on Friday. Yes, I'm scared.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Whoo-Hee! You are a daring green (I mean blackbelt) girl

Rena Jones said...

Congratulations, Kim!