Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, September 19, 2008

Earth-Friendly Friday!!! Yeah - Captain Planet


I rode to work and back home on my bike today (10 miles)!!! I’m just trying to save the world, one ride at a time.

And, just in case you’re worried about toxins leeching into your body (or your little ones) from poisonous plastic water bottles - who needs dioxins - or if you’re interested in saving the planet by limiting plastic wrap for sandwiches and bags, and useless utensil waste, check out this environmentally friendly option for an eco-healthy lunchbox from the Oregon Environmental Council. Click here.

6 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

You ride your bike to work! Awesome!!!!
We've recently changed all our bulbs to the ecofriendly ones, I love my cloth bags for the grocery store. If everyone even made small changes, I think it would make a BIG difference!
I heart our EARTH!

Kimbra Kasch said...

I rode yesterday and am doing it again today. Just trying to make a small difference.

Cate Gardner said...

Oh dear! I couldn't even ride a bike when I was ten - unless it had stabilizers. I do take the bus though.

Adrienne said...

What a cool lunchbox. I don't know why they say the stickers are for the kids.

Brenda said...

Congrats on Riding your bike to & from work...I try to be as eco-friendly as possible and am learning more as I go, but I'm so out of shape, I'm not sure I would make it down the driveway without needed to catch my breath...and my driveway is all downhill...grin..

I love Captain Planet!

Lilfix (blueboards)

Kimbra Kasch said...

Captain Planet - he's my hero - bringing pollution down to zero.