Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas is Coming

I'm still finishing up projects. I know last minute. I always think I'll be done by Thanksgiving. But when you have a big family it isn't easy.

I'm sewing, knitting, baking and making all sorts of gifts this year.

How 'bout you...are you ready?

I keep telling myself, "Next Year I'll do better."

Now, I need to hurry to the store to finish up my shopping--yep, I even have some of that to do.

Tonight I'm hoping to curl up on the couch and watch a good movie...or two because after tonight, it's going to be crazy.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

The only thing I have to do is make Christmas eve dinner...and figure out something to make as a gift for my inlaws!

Anonymous said...

Ready, Freddie!

Rena Jones said...

I wish I could make more handmade gifts. Maybe next year! I did make my ILs a photo book of our recent trip to Disneyland that we took with them. That's about as "creative" as I've been lately.

I do need to wrap, though. Ugh. That's so hard to do when you have a cat who thinks he needs to help.

The Happy Whisk said...

Love homemade gifts, they are the best. Hope you get some time to relax and enjoy the days off.