Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TECHY TIP - WORD

If you're in a critique group and reading a friend's story, perhaps you print out the page and hand write your comment on the paper. But did you know, all you have to do is click on Insert, then click on comment and type your insight "write" there.

This way you can critique the pages without printing them. This will save paper, money and help protect the planet all at the same time. These are all good things. So try it, you might like it.

4 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

Thank you for the reminder. I didn't know you could do this til my sister who is not a writer did this for one of my stories! Very helpful also so you can critique through emails!

Anonymous said...

I like the "Show changes" feature for this too!

Lillian Robinson said...

Good tip. Thanks. Now, if I can only recall it when needed...

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to be in a writing group! Great tip, thanks :).