READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sun River


We did a few family bikerides

We stopped to look at one of the gorge sites on the way over to Sunriver.

A cool bridge.

There are a lot of cool plateau shots. It was a great way to spend a holiday weekend.

11 comments:

Clementine said...

Cool! I've never seen a bike like that! Now there's something I'd like to try. Happy Easter Kim!

Kai Strand, Author said...

Kim,

Next time you're in Central Oregon, let me know. I'd love to have coffee!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Anonymous said...

My you've been busy! I loved your Portland at night photos and of course your grand list o' books! What a fun day out on the cycles:)

Kelly Polark said...

I love how your family does so many fun, different things together, Kim!

Bish Denham said...

Beautiful pictures. And it's nice to know there are families out there doing things together as a family!

Anonymous said...

Now that is a fun place to ride!

Kimbra Kasch said...

It was a great weekend - just a shame to have to come back to reality.

Rena Jones said...

Great pictures, Kim!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Oh Kai - I would love to have coffee with you. I'll be back this summer.

Brenda said...

Love the bike! What beautiful pictures...looks like you had a great day for a family outing!

Christina Farley said...

Wow! This is the coolest bike every! I can't even imagine riding that.