READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DIY Christmas Scarf

I've been pulling this out at lunch to whittle away the time while I'm munching and Pinning... Finally finished it today - December 3rd - so I've got a good 22 days to wear this little wrap.

And maybe you've seen my posts, while I've been criss-crossing my knitting needles. This is a simple project that I should have been able to make in an hour or . . . three but there's a reason it took so long, it was in-between bites and chews.

How 'bout you...do you have any projects you've been trying to get done in time for the holidays?

3 comments:

David Batista said...

Hey, why not keep wearing it beyond Christmas? It's a great looking scarf--very warmy!--and I could see it still being fashionable for the remainder of the winter. I can't believe you can possibly crank one of those out in 3 hours. Really? I have a friend who is just a beginner knitter, and it would take her MONTHS to knit something similar.

The Happy Whisk said...

Looking good. Fun to do this kind of stuff. Congrats on getting it done.

I have a winter bed blanket that I want to sew up. Gets to stay out until spring. Thought about making some holiday hand towels but not sure. Most likely if I do, I'll do one to keep out until spring as well.

Kimbra Kasch said...

David: You get faster when you get older;D not at everything . . . but knitting is one of those things.

THW: I'd love to see 'em - let me know when you blog about 'em :D