Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Christmas Countdown has Begun - Holiday Nails

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat...won't you please put a penny in the old man's hat?
If you haven't got a penny, a half-penny will do, if you haven't got a half-penny God Bless You!

That's an old poem I remember from my childhood. I still love to celebrate every holiday and even more I love to decorate. So, I begin with my fingernails. Red and white...candy cane nails is easy to do.

First I paint my nails red.

Then using French manicure white polish, I paint a little line at the top.

Then, if one line is a little too thick, I touch it up with a little more red...it's fun, it's easy and it reminds me of the upcoming holiday.



3 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Holiday Nails. That's great stuff. I was looking at Christmas bake stuff at the store last night.

David Batista said...

What, no Thanksgiving colors? Wait, what are Thanksgiving colors, anyway?

Kimbra Kasch said...

David: You're so right. I was just preparing and playing around. Tomorrow I'll have to do orange and brown for Thanksgiving;D

THW: You know how I love to bake...I'm already planning and practicing what I'm going to make.