READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TRUE BLOOD - SEASON OPENER

I was pretty excited to see the season premier but . . . maybe it was missing Game of Thrones and the constant excitement from the seven kingdoms...I was a little disappointed.

Not quite sure why. I wasn't happy with Tara being turned. I wasn't as thrilled with Bill and Eric this season. Maybe we're just off to a rocky start and it won't suck ;) after this opener. I sure hope not.

How 'bout you? Did you enjoy the opening show?

2 comments:

David Batista said...

If you recall, I had the same reaction. I loved the idea of Tara being turned. Mostly because I couldn't conceive of the show going on without her in it. Even if she is a little whacked out right now, I hope she comes to her senses soon. And I especially hope she doesn't go into the light when she does. I know how much she hates vamps and all.

But, yes, I'm not quite feeling the Bill and Eric scenes. They bicker like the Odd Couple, yet I don't quite buy that they would be hanging out together so much. Of course, circumstances kinda forced them to be together now. But still!

I'm quite sure the season will pick up nicely from here, though. Yay for next Sunday! :)

Kelly Polark said...

I didn't like the first episode of last season either. This season also it seems they want to touch upon all the characters on the show to see what they are doing. But I'll take Eric Northman any way I can get him! And Jason's comments always make me laugh!