Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, June 29, 2012

GOT MILK?

Milk is full of calcium. It helps build strong bones. But more than that chocolate milk is almost a miracle drug when it comes to athletes. Chocolate milk is one of the best restorative drinks a runner can get. If you don't believe me, just read more about it here.

I could hardly believe it myself. I always thought chocolate milk was a treat or something you shouldn't indulge in too often but this treat is good for you. So before my marathon I started drinking chocolate milk. What an easy way to be healthy - drinking something that tastes good and is good for you.

So GOT MILK? If you do, you should drink it.

1 comment:

The Happy Whisk said...

Yeah, your post showed up on my blog roll today. Woohoo.