Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN

Overall Impression: Good

I might wait, though, for this one to come out on dvd and then rent it: Snow White & The Huntsman

Charlize Theron was the standout in this show. She did an amazing job. But, then, she always does. She was a great Monster and a wonderful wicked witch.

However, the show got a little long for me and I was a wee-bit bored a couple of times in the movie. I started looking for it to end. But, it was a quiet Sunday afternoon and we enjoyed the costumes, setting and period piece over all.

If you see it, tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read really mixed reviews on this film!

David Batista said...

I found myself bored to tears the whole time. Even when the dwarves showed up, it was too little too late. I agree that Charlize was quite fantastic, but it wasn't enough to save a tepid, bland production. Oh, and I'm not a big fan of Kristen Stewart either, so that didn't help. I just couldn't buy into her being "fairer" than Charlize's evil Queen, heh heh. :)

Julian Levi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.