Earth Day is coming up...April 22nd.
So how can you celebrate?
1) Buy locally grown produce or start growing your own.
Live Like It's Earth Day Everyday
2) Cook from scratch. It's cheaper, tastes better and is healthier
3) Choose food in season.
4) Shop at a farmers market.
5) Eat less meat (maybe once a week).
6) Read: Righteous Pork Chop, Omnivore's Dilemma, Meat Matters, Food Rules, Diet for a Hot Planet
7) Go to Grand Central Bakery to buy your bread and pastries - if you don't bake your own.
7 hours ago