Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Word for Wednesday - a game for Writers

Okay this word may not be officially in the Webster's Catalog of wordology - YET - but it should be at least in my opinion.

WORD: BRILLIANTSTANTLY

The meaning of this word is not hard to guess so I'll just go ahead and tell you what it is: Someone who becomes brilliant instantly.

The English language is always evolving - I just thought I'd try to give it a little shove forward. Saying two words takes so much time, why not save an extra millisecond and combine words - okay, not like a conjunction more like a grafting of a branch - so I like to garden and make up words - what of it...?

Any words you'd like to help evolve...or invent...?

1 comment:

Kelly Polark said...

HA! A mouthful of a word, but a fun one! I'll have to use it soon!