Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, April 23, 2021

Beginning artist Pencil and charcoal sketch




During the pandemic, I had to find ways to spend my extra time. So, I took up art. Something I have always enjoyed but never have taken any classes to be able to do. Anyway, I know I'm not very good but I'm learning a lot this year and I'm enjoying the quiet peaceful time I spend sketching and/or painting. 

If you are a beginning artist too, please comment below, so I can check out your stuff. We newbies need to band together and encourage each other to keep on going when we aren't happy with what we've done...yet. :D

Anyway, I've included a short video which shows my process. I hope you enjoy it. And I hope you all have an artful life.


No comments: