READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Writerly Wednesday - 5 Helpful Sites for Writers to Use on their Journey down the Path to Publication


 I thought I would provide my writer friends with a list of helpful websites that I have used in the past and found them to be valuable resources. I used these links to help me organize queries, find agents to submit  writing to, and some even helped me connect with other writers in the writing community.

My helpful links are: 

1)    Search for Literary Agents | QueryTracker

2)    Publishers Marketplace: Browse Member Pages

3)    AgentQuery :: Find the Agent Who Will Find You a Publisher

4)    The Official Manuscript Wish List & #MSWL ® Website

5)   WRITER BEWARE® - SFWA

I wish you all well on your journey down the path to publication.  

Please let  me know if you find these links helpful, as I would really like to find valuable resources for others to use to help them meet their goals and writing needs. 

No comments: