Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Valentine's Cookies and Homemade Basket

Happy Galentine's Day

Is anyone else baking for Valentine's Day? I love to bake, make and create and I have a neighbor who has been having a rough week, so I thought, "Why not celebrate Galentine's Day too?" 

I pulled out my flour, eggs, butter, baking powder, vanilla, sugar, white chocolate and a little lemon juice and went to work making cookies. But, then I needed to take the cookies over to her house and Portland, Oregon is in the middle of an ice/snow storm so I didn't want to attempt to go to the store to buy a gift bag or some wrapping paper. Instead, I pulled out a sheet of cardstock that was sitting around the house and created my own gift basket. 

DIY Paper Basket

If you'd like to see how I did it, simply click on the link below or go to my YouTube page (Kim Kasch) and search my videos for the latest one. 

Some  Yummy Valentine's Day Cookies

No comments: