Agents Representing MG and YA Fiction:
1. Tasneem Motala of The Rights Factory is currently looking for character-driven MG and YA fiction, with or without a touch of magic, written by BIPOC authors.
Query link: https://querymanager.com/query/2005Query Submission (querymanager.com)
2. Crystal Orazu of Context Literary is looking for middle grade, young adult, and adult fiction that explores interpersonal relationships amongst traditional/chosen family members and friends using either realistic or fantastical elements (especially from a first or second-gen immigrant perspective). Fun sleight of hand/heist/spy narratives like the Gallagher Girls series and darker stories along the lines of Coraline are also very welcome.
Query: short bio, and 5-10 pages inserted into the body of the email to
3. Margaret Danko of Paper OverBoard is looking for attention-grabbing voices especially #ownvoices narratives, literary fiction with teeth, historical fiction with a dash of magical realism, fresh literary and commercial suspense, spooky contemporary and fantasy YA, quirky and heartwarming family stories, and romcoms full of charm and whimsy. She is also interested in nonfiction in the areas of lifestyle, popular science, health/wellness, true crime, politics and current affairs.
Please list that you are submitting to Margaret in your email
4. Emily Forney of Bookends Literary is looking for Picture Books, Middle Grade and Young Adult manuscripts.
See her page here: About Us - BookEnds Literary Agency
Query with your query letter, synopsis, and optional page samples to her QueryManager https://querymanager.com/emilyforney
You can also see her calls for submissions and wish list on Twitter @emilykaitlinnn
5. Analieze Cervantes of Harvey Klinger Literary Agency is looking for sci-fi with a Dystopian feel (e.g. Divergent); contemporary romance); mystery (think Riverdale); paranormal but no zombies!; crime fiction; LGBTQ (love story); and thriller/suspense (cliffhangers, want to be on the edge of my seat).
Query: by sending your query letter, synopsis and the first five pages of your manuscript to her query manager at https://querymanager.com/query/AnaliezeCervantes