Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Making Easter Eggs Out of Chocolate

It's easy to make homemade Easter candies. All you need is some white chocolate, food coloring, a paint brush (food quality) and a mold.

Here's how I made these Easter Eggs.

I took white chocolate and melted it then I added in food coloring to create my colors (you can also buy chocolate in different colors - but I just use food coloring to make my own.



Then I painted the first layer of chocolate onto my molds and let it set it in the refrigerator. After it had hardened, I added my next color and let it set again.

The next morning I unmolded them eggs.

Some of my chocolate had seeped over the edges because (when it comes to food) sometimes I'm too generous.

 So I had to trim away the excess.

Then I put them out on a nice platter - I'll probably get some Easter grass from the store to make it prettier. But I thought these turned out nice and it was fun.





3 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

You are a super fun and creative chickie.

The Happy Whisk said...

I agree, the orange looks good, but she's a girl. Wiggy. Though we sometimes call her Miss Wiggy.

Have a good week, Kim. Cheers and boogie boogie.

Kimbra Kasch said...

THW: But of course, I should have known - a girly girl too with orange and all. And thanks :D