Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bake and Make

I wanted to make a dessert for Easter dinner but my family is pretty picky. I had to use whipped cream for the frosting and fruit for the filling. I wanted to liven it up with some white chocolate Easter Eggs and flowers and a few fondant blooms too. So I did.

I started off with four layer cakes that I tried to cut to make fairly even. Then I frosting the layers with whipped cream and used bananas and strawberries to liven up the filling.

In the end it turned out okay. Not as pretty as total fondant but it tasted better than a fondant cake.




2 comments:

David Batista said...

Any cake is good cake in my book. This looks so yummy, Kim! :)

The Happy Whisk said...

Looks darn yummy.