READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, January 13, 2012

Picture This

One of my best cyber gfriends, Jen On the Edge, posted a holiday challenge to take some photos of ourselves and post them on our blogs. Now, if you look around you'll see I have no problem with posting pictures of . . .pretty much anything from food, to clothing to even shoes and I never feel shy about being behind a camera. But...for some reason I hardly took any photos this holiday season with me in them.

However, my son's gfriend did a painting of me and my hubby (which I love) because it looks way better than I do. So I have no problem sharing it


But while I was browsing for a photo, I found this one that we took with some friends who were in town for the holidays and I love it because it's so many of my college buds that I always have to smile when I see it.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

great pictures! thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. hope to see you around again.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

What gorgeous hair you have--in the photo and the painting, both.

Photo To Painting said...

Awesome family picture and great painting. I like this picture.Thankyou sharing....

Patience_Crabstick said...

It's great that you can still get together with your college friends. It's a great picture.

Jen on the Edge said...

Both the painting and the photo are great. You look beautiful!

Rena Jones said...

These are great, Kim!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Thanks everyone. The painting is way prettier than me but I Love it and have it hanging up over my bedroom door. :) Such a sweet gift.

And, the college friends have been friends for over 30 years :)