Another year has come and gone and it's time to assess and reassess what we've been doing with the time we have.
I've been thinking about resolutions, which are something I'm not good at making because I don't want to set myself up for failure but this year I'm thinking of GOALS not resolutions.
Here are a few of my GOALS for 2012:
1) To sign up for a class - maybe photoshop - maybe a new language...
2) To run my first marathon;
3) To be more consistent in my training for the marathon;
4) To have more patience - at things I try to do (like knitting)
5) To spend more time with friends (I usually spend most all my time with family - neglecting friends)
How 'bout you? Do you have any GOALS for 2012?