Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Running

I went for a run tonight. Only 30 minutes. Heck, I keep expecting it to get easier . But. . .

it's still hard. It never seems to get easy.

So it's a lot of work, I still like to do it, even though my breath comes in heaving lungfuls, and my sweat starts to drip and my legs start to ache. . .it's fun.

How 'bout you?

Is there something you like to do that's a lot of work? Come on, share it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I just tried to run last night. It was so hard to breathe. Just miserable.

Rena Jones said...

Somedays walking on my treadclimber is harder than usual. Other days it's a breeze. I don't get that, but maybe it has something to do with food. I mean, doesn't everything? Ha!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Rena: It's all about the food ;) that's why I run, so I can eat more...seriously.

Keep going GG!!!

Kelly Polark said...

I just can't be a runner.
I walk and do sprints. So I guess I can run. But in short spans. :)
Good luck!