Reading the Bible in 1 Year: The Death of Moses

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Searching for the Fountain of Youth

Botanical Republic sent me its Restore Youth Serum to test out. They offered to provide a small payment whether or not I gave it a good rating. My opinion is this is a soothing oil that I have spread all over my face to hydrate my aging skin. It offers a blend of essential oils to help reduce the effects that the years etch into our skin. So, if you're looking for something to help give your skin its most youthful shape, then you should try Botanical Republic. With: Frankincense (the oil brought to the baby Jesus - so a heavenly ingredient) Prickly Pear Seed Oil Borage Seed Oil Jojoba Seed Oil Evening Primrose Oil Sunflower Seed Oil Bamboo Extract Calendula Flower Extract Elderberry Fruit Extract Kakadu Plum Fruit Extract Bergamot Fruith Oil Geranium Flower Oil Rosemary Leaf Extract and more to help keep your skin in tip-top shape, I highly recommend trying this Serum. And, if you're going to try it, please use my referral link to save a little on the product: Here's your Referral Link: https://botanicalrepublic.refr.cc/kimkasch I would love to hear what you think of Botanical Republic, if you do try it out.

No comments: