Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Monday, November 7, 2022

ASMR One-hour Wood Pencil Sketching


I love to craft and I'm just learning to sketch and paint. Plus, I love doing my ASMR videos - so I thought, why not meld them all together? This video offers the soft-soothing sounds of pencil scratching over wood as I create little woodland animals for a stool for my great-niece. My hubby made a child's table and we wanted to make some stools/chairs to go along with the gift. 



Lars created them out of particle board and I am painting them with little cartoon creatures. I know they might look a little silly but I enjoy painting and sketching so this is a good way to learn as I go and create some fun things at the same time.


So, if you're having trouble getting to sleep and looking for something to help you unwind, this ASMR video just might be what you're looking for. Try it out and see if the oddly satisfying sounds help sooth your nerves and put you to sleep. And, if the sounds work for you, please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for watching and reading.

No comments: