Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Saturday, January 22, 2022

ASMR Valentine's Day Heart Hair and Makeup Video


If you're looking for a super simple hair style for Valentine's Day, check out this heart-shaped bun. It's easy to do, and if you can't do it yourself, you can get a little help to complete this special style. And, if you try it out, please let me know what you think of it. If you have any questions, let me know in the comments below.

I love to do different hairstyles for holidays, even if I don't have a new outfit to wear. 

This is a softly spoken Makeup and Hair video. I'm hoping you'll find it peaceful and restful so you can unwind this weekend and get some sleep so you can start the new week refreshed and ready to go.


No comments: