Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

#DIY - Bake a Fun Halloween Cake





With an October birthday, I wanted to make my son a fun Halloween themed birthday cake. So, I pulled out some white chocolate to make some ghosts and tombstones for the top and then I made some black and orange buttercream frosting and went to work - well of course I had to bake some cakes first.

I baked four 6" wide and 2" tall cakes - I cake was a fail so this is three of those cakes stacked one on top of the  other. 

Then I did a crumb coating on the cakes and...well, if you want to see how I did it,  check out my YouTube video on the process:



And, let  me know if you have any questions or ideas about how I could have done a better job because I'm not a professional baker but I sure love to make treats, snacks and fun eats :D

Plus, here are a few photos that aren't on my Youtube channel:

Because One Cake is Never Enough


And two cakes does not a meal make :D



Luke was a good sport humoring his old Mom :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 

No comments: