READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, December 6, 2019

POTLANDIA...is just a name


PORTLAND OREGON is known as Potlandia but around my house it means something else entirely.

I have my own hanging gardens. Of course, it's just a few potted plants I have perched up on my picket fence but I think it's pretty.

But then, when the cold weather and holidays roll around, I want to transform my fence into a holiday display so I update the little pots with floral stems I've purchased at Joann Fabric and Crafts




I used red and white paint because if I’d used red and green in the garden, the green wouldn't have shown up. And white makes the plants pop!



After the paint dried I stenciled some fun festive words on the front like Hope, Wish, Dream, Love, Inspire, and - of  course - believe.


This was a fun, easy craft, and I love to watch people walk past the house and stop to get a word of encouragement as they go on by.

No comments: