Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Thursday, March 2, 2017

HELLO KITTY CAKE


Anyone who knows me, knows I love to bake, create and decorate ;D And if you have a little girl or just someone who loves to have fun cakes for a birthday, here's how I made this Little Kitty cake for a friend.

I started by frosting the cake with a butter cream frosting, which you can make with a cube of butter and some powdered sugar. It's simple.

Then, I rolled out the fondant and  laid it over the cake. (The frosting works as glue).

I pressed the fondant tight to the cake to make it show the form. Then I  started to decorate the eyes, nose and bow.


Oh and the whiskers...you can't forget the whiskers.

The little dash of pink added quite a lot...I  thought.
I cut away the excess and lined the edge with a pink ribbon of fondant.

It was a very simple design but turned out pretty cute. This is a cake anyone could make.

And, if you do make one, let me know. I'd  love to see pictures.



1 comment:

Sandra Cox said...

That is too cute! You're very creative.