Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Minions - Mwha-ha-ha

It's super simple to make some "devilishly" fun Easter Eggs with these little minions.

First you simply boil the eggs and then dry them off. I used food coloring and added a little white vinegar to help the color set. (I hate buying special food coloring packages...but the colors MIGHT be a little more vibrant if you do).

Then I started dipping.

When one side was blue, I dipped the egg into yellow.

That was the most work. Then I set them up so they could dry.
I had to find perches because I didn't want the drips to discolor the eggs.

Then I pulled out my hot glue gun and glued on some googly eyes.

After that I simply drew little patterns on the "faces"

And WAH-LAH Minions for Easter. And believe me, they are so fun to eat ;D

Mwha-ha-ha!