READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, August 29, 2014

Earth-Friendly Friday

It's the beginning of a three-day weekend...and do I have plans? Well, who doesn't?

I' want to spend time out in the garden, in the sewing room, in the mountains...hiking. Yep, I have more than a few plans, plus reading, and writing...

So what does all of that have to do with Earth-friendly Friday?

Well, one of my projects is to cut up a bunch of old tee-shirts and turn them into a rug...at least that's what I'm hoping to do. I don't know if this project will turn out beautifully or be a huge craft-fail...but I guess I'll find out. And, I'll post pics on Monday, or Tuesday...

So, how 'bout you? What will you do with your extra day?

2 comments:

David Batista said...

I'm doing nothing, unfortunately. Well, besides staying home and lazing about. :) I'm more excited for September to begin already since it is my favorite month. So, to be honest, I'm really just waiting for this weekend to be over with. I hate August with a passion!

But I would love to see the outcome of your t-shirt rug crafting. Do post pics!

Anonymous said...

Finish the boardwalk around the elementary school nature center. That's pretty earth-loving to me!