RENEWAL IS THE THEME TODAY as we READ Through the Bible

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Monday, February 17, 2014

Homemade Holiday Pillows

This leprechaun pillow was made from an old tablecloth.

But I also made another one from an old sheet.

All I did was lay the material out on the floor.

Fold it over the pillow and cut the fabric.

Then I marked where I wanted to sew it, with a pink marker.

And I stitched it up.

I added a button to the white pillowcase so I can easily take it off and wash it.

You can see the button at the top of the pillow.

It was sew simple ;D





No comments: