READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, July 2, 2010

Scrap


I love crafting - knitting, sewing, cooking it's all art to me. But I also like to reuse and recraft items. Here's one place that will help you recraft and reuse while saving money while you're helping to save the planet.

1 comment:

Rena Jones said...

What a great idea for a store! I have a big cupboard that I keep recycled stuff in for school. I just cleaned it out the other day, probably the first time in years. It's amazing how much stuff I have in there, but we always find a way to reuse a lot of it.