Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tabletop Thursday

In my husband's spare time, he's a carpenter at heart. So he builds things whenever he gets a chance--which means a little extra time. And this past weekend was a three day holiday so my husband built another table for a friend's children. He built this out of left over wood that he had sitting in the basement. He's so very handy.

The table goes with these little stools


Is there anything you like to do in your spare time that you share with others?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These counter stools.has comfortable seating for your modern kitchen room

Bish Denham said...

Wow! Very nice Kim. I tat, a old for of lace making. I both give it away and sell it.

Anonymous said...

THAT is so dear. They will love it!

Kelly Polark said...

Wow, those turned out so beautiful!

MG Higgins said...

These are really, really cute. Your husband is very handy.

Brenda said...

Great table and seating! I love to rubber stamp in my free time...actually any kind of crafting helps me relax...

Kimbra Kasch said...

Bish: I love the idea of tatting - I've never done it though. Maybe one day. And Brenda - I've done some stamping but not much. I love making things - but my husband is the one who is really good at it.