Okay it was only a game - I'm not really much of a liar - but then again I do love to write fiction - so maybe I am a liar at heart. . .
Anyway, here are the six lies and one truth:
1. I sang in a girl band back in the 80's.
ANYONE WHO HAS HEARD ME SING KNOWS THIS IS A HUMONGOUS LIE
2. I competed at downhill skiing in high school.
I'M A PRETTY GOOD WATER SKIER BUT I NEVER GO OVER WATERFALLS ON SKIS (MAYBE IN A
KAYAK-WHICH I HAVE DONE A COUPLE OF TIMES) BUT I SUCK AT DOWNHILL SNOW SKIING
3. I was engaged to another man before I married my husband.
MY ONE TRUE LOVE I WAS LUCKY TO MEET WHEN I WAS FAIRLY YOUNG - I WENT TO UofO WHEN I WAS 17 AND MET MY HUSBAND MY FRESHMAN YEAR - WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER EVER SINCE
4. I was voted Best Actress in my high school for Senior Year.
MAYBE I REALLY AM A GOOD LIAR - 'CUZ THIS IS THE ONE TRUTH - AT LEAST, I MUST BE
A GREAT PRETENDER (AND NO ONE GUESSED THIS)
5. I won a dance competition in school.
SEE #1 ABOVE-I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RHYTHM -BUT MY SISTER WON A DANCE COMPETITION
6. I met my husband on a vacation in Europe.
READ 3 ABOVE, I MET MY HUSBAND AT UofO MY FRESHMAN YEAR
7. I LOVE liver and onions.
THERE IS NOTHING - AND I TRULY MEAN NOTHING - I HATE (IN THE FOOD REALM) - MORE THAN LIVER AND ONIONS-EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WOOHOO FOR THE POO !!!!
7 hours ago