Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sharing the Love

I have a couple of old swimsuits that I don't wear any more. I don't want to just throw them out so I'm thinking "how can I repurpose at least a portion of these things?"

I'm thinking Valentine's Day is just around the corner...so, I'm making plans to cut the swimsuit up and use some of the lycra-like fabric to make cards.

I'll work on this project this weekend. But...if you have any better ideas. Let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My old suits go in the trash--I really wear them out!

The Happy Whisk said...

That sounds like fun. I'd probably cut the fabric and stuff it with a squeaky and some stuffing for the pups.

Happy Weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

Good write-up, I am normal visitor of one's web site, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.
First Response Daily Ovulation Test, 20 ct.