Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Frosting to Die For

This weekend was a friend's fiftieth birthday! YIKES!!! That went by fast. So, I made cupcakes to help celebrate and this frosting was super-yummilicious. I think it was the best I've ever made. Then I put the frosting in a bag and piped some roses on top of the cupcakes.

Here's how you can make it too:

4 oz of cream cheese (softened)
1 and 1/2 pound of powdered sugar
1 cube of butter (softened)
1/4 cup lemon juice

Blend ingredients until smooth and eat...YUMMMMMMMM

6 comments:

raisingmarshmallows said...

Yummy...

I found you through a post you did in 2009 on Abigail Samoun. She's speaking at a CWC luncheon I'm attending. Nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Oh divine yumminess!

David Batista said...

I have a huge weakness for cupcakes. Grrrr . . . now you got me thinking about them. Bad, bad, bad.

Thanks for the recipe. Baking is the one thing I actually am good at (snark!), so maybe I'll try this out sometime.

Kimbra Kasch said...

David: You'll have to do a post on baking ... and let me know what you think. I just loved this frosting. And you can thicken it by simply adding more powdered sugar or thin it with more lemon juice.

GG: I know, this is why I have to run. I love food tooooooo much ;)

Carol Riggs said...

BeeYOOOtiful rose frosting on that cupcake. Yummers! Thanks for the recipe and photo, Kim. :) Have a great week/Easter!

Rena Jones said...

Looks great!