Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day - celebrate with your own basket of gold

I wanted to fill baskets with gold and give them to my friends. Unfortunately, I have no money. So, those little chocolate-coins, covered with gold foil, was the best I could do.

I made these little baskets of gold to give to my friends, at work. I hope you all have a day filled with riches, romance and a little chocolate too ;)

You never know when you just might reach the end of the rainbow or where your pot of gold might be.

4 comments:

Christina Farley said...

These are adorable!!!! You are so creative.

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Cute--my kids would LOVE those!

Rena said...

Those are really cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone. I'm delighted to have become a member of this forum and am looking forward to contributing.

My interests are wide and varied but I guess my real passion is for music. I love a wide variety such as
Faithless, The Smiths, Enigma, The Cure & The Mission.

I'm always on the lookout for new places to download new music and the best place I have come across is
[url=http://www.iomoio.com/index.php?pid=3140]Iomoio[/url]. Their music is only 15 cents a track so you can save a real fortune. And it's legal!

Anyway, looking to make more posts soon.....