RENEWAL IS THE THEME TODAY as we READ Through the Bible

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Making Up Words

Do you ever make up words? I do and I have since I was a little kid. I think I learned it from my brother--Todd.

Todd was the best storyteller ever. He could make up stories on the fly. Always trying to get out of one scrap after another. And, he didn't just make up the stories, he made up the words to go along with it. He was a true Brofessional.

So, if you don't know what Brofessional is, I didn't even make that one up, check it out here if you don't believe me.

But I can tell you, according to Urban Dictionary it means "This is a person who excels in party related activity with a professional style. They are good at all things party: i.e. drinking, smoking, dancing, talking to the opposite sex, getting out of situations, etc."

No comments: