Kelly tagged me so here goes:
1. What are your nicknames? Kimbo (from my sister), Mo (from my daughter), Sweetpea (my husband)
2. What game show and/or reality show would you like to be on? What Not to Wear (I belong on that show)
This isn’t a game show or reality show, but it’s my reality. My kids always tell me “Don’t wear that.”
3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? Bambi for the kidsI
4. What is your favorite scent? I love the smell of flowers. Flower Bomb.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? A new boat, I love being out on the water – and a killer swimsuit that would hide my fat thighs – that would be worth a million bucks.
6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to? The Grand Canyon. We rode mules half way down. The kids have to be over 12 to ride to the bottom and at the time Kara wasn’t. So, I’d like to go back, ride to the bottom and spend the night – just like the Brady family ;-)
7. Do you trust easily? No. I work in a law firm, so, I guess it’s a hazard of the trade.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I think before I act, but talk (sometimes) before I think. …
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? It’s been a hard year. My Aunt passed away, then my father-in-law, then my husband’s uncle, then my Mom. All within six weeks.
10. Do you have a good body image? No. But, I’m working on it. Riding my bike to work and all those water sports – I’m hoping.
11. What is your favorite fruit? Every one. No blackberries – see my blog for my organic-volcanic blackberry jam recipe.
12. What websites do you visit daily? Verla Kay's (Blueboard) and Rachelle Gardner’s blogsite.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Blogging – at least that’s what my husband says.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Super friendly and outgoing with a great smile!!!
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Phantom of the Opera’s Past the Point of No Return – absolutely love it!
16. What's your favorite item of clothing? My slippers
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Who doesn’t, when they are mixed with marshmallows and melted butter!
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? I would grab it and then look around to see if it was anyone’s.
19. What items could you not go without during the day? I’d find it hard to get by without my laptop and coffee.
20. What should you be doing right now? Sleeping – I’m always tired – cause I stay up waaaaay 2 late
Here are a few of the people I tagged, I forgot to add each address and then forgot who I tagged - getting old: