RENEWAL IS THE THEME TODAY as we READ Through the Bible

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Restyling an Old Shirt into a Dress



I love plaid and I wanted to make a new dress so I went and bought some fabric but I thought it might be easier to make a dress out of an old shirt. So I was going to run to Goodwill to buy some old shirts but a friend said she already had some that she could give me. So, here's what I did.

I put on the shirt to see how it fit.

And it was pretty big, especially in the arms.

So, I cut off the arms.

And repinned them into place. Then I sewed them back on.

And I took a piece of green elastic and used the extra fabric to sew a little strip for the back to pull the dress tighter.

Then I sewed the elastic on the back. And wah-lah, the dress was finished.

And I tried it with a belt too and some leggings. Super simple new dress.







No comments: