RENEWAL IS THE THEME TODAY as we READ Through the Bible

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR - Deuteronomy 27

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Learn lessons about Kindness

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR: Deuteronomy 22

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Monday, December 3, 2012

Movie Review Monday - Breaking Dawn Part II

So to be honest Breaking Dawn wasn't my fav of the four books. Actually it was my least favorite. I just love my lore and I don't think vampires (you know they're undead) shouldn't be having babies especially since they have that blood-thirsty hunger and all.

Anyway (SPOILER ALERT) I wasn't so excited to go see the second half of Breaking Dawn. But, and it's a big one, I'd read all the books and seen the other movies so how could I not go?

And to be honest, it was much better than I expected. Still a little slow for me with them searching for witnesses to their cause for so long. But I LOVED the fight scene. Call me creepy, but I loved seeing them battle.

Unfortunately I was disappointed that (like in the Wizard of Oz) when it ends up being a dream, I hated this fight simply being one of Alice's visions.

How 'bout you, did you see the show? What did you think? Did you love it or could you leave it?

No comments: