Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Starting to Look a Lot like Christmas



I'm starting to think of ways to decorate on a budget for Christmas. I'm pulling out old nick-nacks and repurposing them.

I bought some Christmas Tree balls at Ross for $3.99 and put them inside the Hurricane I had sitting around the house.

It turned out pretty for a very paltry bit of money.


How 'bout you? Have you been thinking of ways to decorate without spending a load of money?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bringing it inside from the fields and woods! I'm all about the pine boughs and pine cones, berries and branches:)

Kelly Polark said...

Beautiful!

Jen on the Edge said...

I have so much Christmas stuff that I've collected through the years that I'll just use what I have and not buy anything new. In fact, if anything, I might not even put it all out.

I love the effect of the colorful ornaments in the glass vessel. I might have to try that this year.

Rena Jones said...

That looks really neat, Kim. I'd never have thought of using a hurricane lamp like that. I'm thinking pinecones would look pretty too, especially if they were dusted with glitter.

You always have the best ideas!

Adrienne said...

Very pretty. I love decorations that are quick and easy to put together, too.