Reading the Bible in 1 Year

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Day


Sunday afternoon it was hot!!! So, we all decided to go to a movie. And, I love Anne Hathaway...but, then, who doesn't?

So, anyway, we went to see One Day.

And . . . just like Anne, I loved the movie.

But . . . , and I hate to say it, to be honest I wasn't so impressed with Jim Sturgess' performance.

Of course, he's a gorgeous guy - so that helps. And he was adorable (in glimpses) but it was definitely Anne who carried the show, at least for me. I did say I loved her - didn't I?

But, I do think it's worth seeing. And I hope, if you do go watch the movie, you'll pop back over here One Day and let me know what you thought of it. ;)

3 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

I haven't even heard of this one!
I took the kids to see Spy Kids 4 last week. They loved it. It was a typical Spy Kids movie. I love Joel McHale, and he was in it so I enjoyed it too.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Kelly: I used to love to take the kids to see those spy shows too :)

Anonymous said...

Our next movie experience will be Spy Kids. Maybe I'll rent One Day...one day...