Reading the Bible in 1 Year: The Death of Moses

Generosity and Divorce are themes as we Read the Bible this year

Reading the Bible in 1 Year: History of the Children of Israel

The Nation of Israel - Reading the Bible in 1 Year

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

FAIL - Making Candy Lollipops

Kind of like making Lemonade out of Lemons - this was a transformation from a fail to funtabulous. Who doesn't love candy popcorn balls?

I sprayed the molds with Pam and tried to make some suckers
I made the candy out of sugar, corn syrup, water and flavoring

2 cups of sugar
2/3 cups corn syrup
1/2 cup water

I melted the sugar and corn syrup on the stove with the water. Then I poured it into the molds and let it cool in the fridge. Unfortunately the candy didn't set up so I turned it into candy popcorn balls.



They were yummy.